web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Staff Application
Gr1ef3r Member
4 posts
2 topics
11 months ago

Hello, my name is Clapz as most of you know! I have been playing deadmc since 2021 it was the first ever server I joined when I started playing minecraft. I am here to apply for staff I have applied a few times in the past but not for a long time. I know I have a ban and mute record but I do not think this should show who I am as a player as I have changed over the past few years. I want to apply for staff to help the community. I think I would be a great asset to the team as I have knowledge staffing servers. I have staff some pretty big server's that have had over hundreds of players daily. What sort of abilities could I bring to the server as a staff member? I could help find bug's, I am great at working with others, I can tell when someone is hacking and my punishments are always fair. What do I do outside of minecraft? I go outside with friend's, I play valorant, I do sport and I go to school.

Thanks for reading this.
- Clapz

NaVI Moderator
22 posts
0 topics
11 months ago

Hi Clapz, thanks for your application! It’s great to hear a bit about you.

We’ll be in touch about the application as soon as possible.

Thanks again!

Gr1ef3r Member
4 posts
2 topics
11 months ago

If you guys don't get in touch does that mean I am denied staff?

Gr1ef3r Member
4 posts
2 topics
9 months ago

Be fr I've applied atleast 7 times and have played this server for over 2 years and I never get accpeted but people who joined like 3 weeks ago get accepted is there no point in me trying to get staff and should I give up

Snicko Admin
96 posts
14 topics
9 months ago

Hey Clapz! We look for players who are passionate, friendly, respectful of others, and adhere to our community values of creating a safe and welcoming place for everyone. We also look for players who are able to communicate well with other players and staff, and who have a positive attitude.

You can read more about it here: https://deadmc.com/forum/topic/3-staff-application-guide/

Let me know if you have any questions :)