web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Lawyer
Topic Locked
Gr1ef3r Member
14 posts
5 topics
3 months ago

Please send you email address my way as my lawyer will be in contact to pursue further action as I have not received compensation!

~Clapz

Metalpizza Moderator
4 posts
1 topics
3 months ago

Hello Clapz, I would like to remind you of our Terms and Conditions that we have on our website. They can be viewed at any time, and you must confirm that you have read these if you are to make a purchase. These terms contain a section that is very important in this situation: "Rank and item purchases are final. Once the purchase is processed, it is not possible to undo. If you have made an accidental purchase, please let us know within 24 hours so that we can fix the issue." Now, as I can personally confirm, you have not made your purchase within the past 24 hours, or the 24 hours before you were banned. So, to my understanding, you have no grounds to seek compensation.

-Sincerely, Metal

Last edited: 3 months ago
Snicko Admin
108 posts
14 topics
3 months ago

Hi Clapz, adding to the above: I'm happy to chat to resolve any issues you may have. Discord may be best to discuss. Thanks!

Gr1ef3r Member
14 posts
5 topics
3 months ago

Hi Snicko, I am willing to talk trough discord but as I am banned from the discord server how will we converse about the situation?

Gr1ef3r Member
14 posts
5 topics
3 months ago

I and my lawyer are still waiting for a response either you give the gmail so he can get in contact or we settle it trough discord which has not yet happened.

~Clapz

Gr1ef3r Member
14 posts
5 topics
3 months ago

If I do not have this situation resolved within the next 7 days me and my lawyer will persue legal action against the owner of the server!

NaVI Senior Moderator
31 posts
0 topics
3 months ago

Hi Gr1ef3r!

Unfortunately your ban is permanent.

DeadMC is proud to be a safe and welcoming place for everyone.

We enforce our rules to keep this statement true. You can revisit the rules here. And also you can appeal in future.

Thank you!!!

(This situation is resolved)

Gr1ef3r Member
14 posts
5 topics
3 months ago

This is not resolved as snicko wanted to speak with me over discord but hasn't gave me the oppertunity and my lawyer says that I am due conpensation!

Gr1ef3r Member
14 posts
5 topics
3 months ago

As I recieved no input from anyone for the past couple days I am now demanding an email so my lawyer can get in contact to get me conpensation without having it go further but if necissary I will go to extreme widths to get my money back ! 

Metalpizza Moderator
4 posts
1 topics
3 months ago

As Navi mentioned previously, this situation has been resolved. I will now be locking this post.