web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Ban appeal
Chleba1 Member
22 posts
3 topics
4 months ago

Hello i truly apologyse for the things i have done like i wouldnt call it harrasing but something simelar to that but i am sorry for harrasing mods and i guess making bad jokes i know that was and for someone that didnt feal like a joke but i am sorry for that so if you could forgive me for that i would be happy and i will never "harass" people and i feal like i would wrote a somilar ban appeal like my previos one but i just added a litle more

But i have 1 request and that is for MEATAL to be less mean at me and if he is the only mod avalibe than i dont want him talking to me and please if you do dicide to unbane me 

And try to not make me mad agian like METAL did and this is not harassing he just wants me to get mad i guess so dont involve me and METAL anymore

Aslo exuse my bad english i am still learning

Chleba1

Last edited: 4 months ago
Chleba1 Member
22 posts
3 topics
4 months ago

Can i get an ubdate pls

Snicko Admin
108 posts
14 topics
4 months ago

Hi Chleba1! Thanks for taking the time to appeal.

DeadMC is proud to be a safe and welcoming community for everyone. This includes our staff team. Our staff team doesn't intend to upset you, but unfortunately your actions went against these values and resulted in your ban from the server and Discord.

If you are willing to be more welcoming to others, including the staff team, we would be willing to make an amendment.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks again

Chleba1 Member
22 posts
3 topics
4 months ago

Yes yes i will be more welcoming but i wish not to talk about the ban on the server and i wont be mean but they cant get me angry you know so i will try to be way nicer please respond

Chleba1

Chleba1 Member
22 posts
3 topics
4 months ago

Hello?

Chleba1 Member
22 posts
3 topics
4 months ago

please respond

t0the4rk Senior Moderator
43 posts
0 topics
4 months ago

Hello Chleba!

I'm glad to see you're willing to apologize and grow from this experience, it means a lot to see you acknowledging that certain behaviors are not okay, but before we make a decision we'd like to explain one more thing to make sure there's no misunderstandings. Every player is responsible for their behavior and emotions - while we try our best to be understanding, lashing out at anyone isn't okay, neither is accusing them for things they haven't done. If you have anger issues, you need to work on them yourself and learn how to regulate and/or step away from situations that upset you to calm down and come back when you feel like you can politely discuss the problem with us about a player/staff member.

We never try to make you angry on purpose nor will hold any personal bias against you, our job as staff is to ensure our community remains friendly, safe and open for anyone, and because of that we need to make sure every player understands that.
If you're willing to accept the responsibility of that, we'll be more than happy to be lenient with you.

~ WINGHERO

Chleba1 Member
22 posts
3 topics
4 months ago

Yes tho responsibilitys are not my strong side i will take it and be more friendly so i hope if i wake up i will be unbaned or right now i hope you understand

Chleba1

Chleba1 Member
22 posts
3 topics
3 months ago

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Chleba1 Member
22 posts
3 topics
3 months ago

9 hours