web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Ban Appeal
Topic Locked
Smrtono5000 Member
15 posts
5 topics
10 months ago

Subject: Request for Reconsideration of Ban on the Minecraft Server

Dear Server Administrator,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address the issue of my recent ban from the Minecraft server. I want to start by apologizing once again for my inappropriate behavior and the use of offensive language. I understand that my actions violated the rules and guidelines of the server, and I deeply regret my conduct.

After receiving the warning for my behavior, I took it to heart and made a solemn commitment to never repeat such mistakes again. I realized the importance of respecting the server's community and adhering to the standards of conduct expected from all players. Since the warning, I have been mindful of my language and interactions, striving to promote a positive and welcoming atmosphere on the server.

I want to assure you that I have learned from this experience and have genuinely changed my ways. I now understand the consequences of my actions and the impact they can have on the enjoyment of others within the community. I am fully dedicated to being a responsible and respectful member of the Minecraft server going forward.

With that said, I kindly request your reconsideration of my ban. I understand the severity of my actions, but I believe in second chances and the opportunity for personal growth. If given another chance, I promise to uphold the server's rules and maintain a positive presence within the community.

I understand that my actions have caused inconvenience and discomfort, and I apologize to the affected parties. I hope that you can see my sincerity and willingness to make amends. If there are any additional steps or actions I can take to demonstrate my commitment to being a responsible player, I am more than willing to do so.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I genuinely hope for the opportunity to rejoin the Minecraft server community and continue to enjoy the game responsibly.

Sincerely,

Smrtono5000

Snicko Admin
96 posts
14 topics
10 months ago

Hi Smrtono. This ban will be permanent, as stated in your previously accepted ban appeal only earlier this week. I also discourage the use of generating ban appeals using AI as it shows lack of care and authenticity.

Racism has no place in our community, nor should it anywhere.