web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Banned
1wii Member
5 posts
3 topics
about 1 year ago

I logged on and it says im banned for racial slurs, and I have no idea why? i havent said anything like that at all. I really have no idea why i was banned and I would at least like an explanation?

Snicko Admin
108 posts
14 topics
about 1 year ago

Hi 1wii! We take racism very seriously and don’t tolerate it at all. DeadMC is a welcoming and safe place for everyone.

We have an automatic filter on our chat, and can see that you attempted to place the sign on LargeMonkey’s land. 

1wii Member
5 posts
3 topics
about 1 year ago

I understand that and that goes without saying, but I never did that. My roommate (we play the server together) was on my account the other day to kick a player named Raptastics, and he may have done it? Also I dont know what land would be Largemonkeys considering we were in a town and i was the mayor but besides the point, I understand I really just didnt place any sign saying that, so could my ban please be lifted? Either way, thank you for the explanation and whatever you decide to do.

Snicko Admin
108 posts
14 topics
about 1 year ago

Apologies for the delay, this thread must have passed me. While I understand it may have been your roommate who placed the sign, you must still be responsible for who accesses your account and the things that are said on your account. I would recommend changing your account password and/or talking with your roommate to make sure they can't access your account in the future. You also have a previous ban for an offensive town name, so that was taken into account with the current ban. If you would like to make another ban appeal knowing this information, we would be happy to re-review the ban as soon as possible.

1wii Member
5 posts
3 topics
about 1 year ago

I understand that, and that is fair and reasonable. Should I be expecting to play the server again soon or is the ban going to stay? Thank you.

t0the4rk Senior Moderator
43 posts
0 topics
about 1 year ago

Hi 1wii!

We'd be more than happy to review your ban appeal if you'd like to make another one knowing the information Snicko has provided above, as this post was more of an explanation post. :)
Hope that clears it up!

~ WINGHERO

Last edited: about 1 year ago