web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Ban Appeal
Topic Locked
Smrtono5000 Member
15 posts
5 topics
11 months ago

I deeply apologize for my actions in Minecraft where I engaged in spawn camping and caused harm to another player, ultimately leading to my permanent ban. I acknowledge that my behavior was disrespectful, unfair, and violated the principles of fair play and sportsmanship. It was never my intention to ruin anyone's gaming experience or create an unfair advantage for myself. I regret my actions and the negative impact they had on others. I fully understand the consequences of my actions and promise to reflect upon them, learning from this experience to become a better and more considerate player in the future. I genuinely apologize to the affected player and the DeadMC community as a whole.

(At this point the summer break started so I have time to make the biggest and formalest things)

Snicko Admin
96 posts
14 topics
10 months ago

Hi Smrtono! We are currently reviewing your appeal and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

Snicko Admin
96 posts
14 topics
9 months ago

Hi again Smrtono. Thanks for your patience. We have decided to accept the appeal, as we believe a significant amount of time has passed. Although we would like to outline that you have a large history of bans for public nuisance, and would advise you to re-read the rules before joining back to avoid a permanent ban in the future. Hope to see you back on soon :)

Smrtono5000 Member
15 posts
5 topics
9 months ago

I am sorry but I got banned cuz I used to make a sign as a joke in middle of unknown place and only once, I was given a warning and I understood it, and now in middle of nothing I am banned?

Orion Senior Moderator
12 posts
0 topics
9 months ago
Smrtono5000:

I am sorry but I got banned cuz I used to make a sign as a joke in middle of unknown place and only once, I was given a warning and I understood it, and now in middle of nothing I am banned?

Racism isn't a joke. The warning shouldn't have been necessary considering your ban history.

It's not in the middle of nothing - unfortunately your ban will remain.

Last edited: 9 months ago
Smrtono5000 Member
15 posts
5 topics
9 months ago

I tried twice? I am sorry but that never happened. And I have to say, good job! You ruined another relationship with friend.

Orion Senior Moderator
12 posts
0 topics
9 months ago
Smrtono5000:

I tried twice? I am sorry but that never happened. And I have to say, good job! You ruined another relationship with friend.

I didn't ruin it. You chose to ruin it by behaving inappropriately on a Minecraft server you had already been banned multiple times from.

You are responsible for your own actions. If those actions have consequences, you only have yourself to blame.

Smrtono5000 Member
15 posts
5 topics
9 months ago

Plus where was the joke? I exactly know what I have written. And you should know too.

Smrtono5000 Member
15 posts
5 topics
9 months ago

And are you sure that it was not because of the staff and your extremely not understandable rules?

Smrtono5000 Member
15 posts
5 topics
9 months ago

Plus there exist warning to warn me for that and after that they automatically mute or ban? And I am sure it happened only once sir.