web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Ban Apeal TakeoverHoney51
DemirC Member
5 posts
2 topics
2 months ago

hello, im creating a ban apeal, my account was banned for "public nuisance" when i didnt eaven do it, if there is any fake proof, then you can tell me, i know what i said and ment

NaVI Senior Moderator
31 posts
0 topics
2 months ago

Hey DemirC!! What is your username?

squishmyface1 Moderator
5 posts
1 topics
2 months ago

Hi TakeoverHoney51

Your ban was the result of you trying to get around the automod to say racial slurs. I am not comfortable posting the evidence I have to support your ban on a public forum. If you would like to view this evidence please raise a ticket on our discord, I will be happy to share it with you.

I can assure you the evidence is not faked as it is taken directly from our chat logs.

If you need help writing a ban appeal check out https://deadmc.com/forum/topic/2-ban-appeal-guide/

Thanks,

Squish

DemirC Member
5 posts
2 topics
2 months ago

hello NaVI! my username is TakeoverHoney51

DemirC Member
5 posts
2 topics
2 months ago

well i do must say im sorry for that squish, i didnt mean to try to get past the word blurrer, if i get unbanned at some point i wont do it again anyways

squishmyface1 Moderator
5 posts
1 topics
2 months ago

Thank you for your apology, the issue was also the word that was said. If you would like to reply with a new ban appeal as "when i didnt eaven do it, if there is any fake proof, then you can tell me, i know what i said and ment" Isn't showing growth or giving a reason why we should unban you.

If you need help writing a ban appeal check out https://deadmc.com/forum/topic/2-ban-appeal-guide/

Thanks,

Squish

Last edited: 2 months ago
DemirC Member
5 posts
2 topics
about 1 month ago

k, made the new application, no one has answerd yet tho...