web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Ban Appeal for a hacked account ban
Lord_Gabool Member
3 posts
1 topics
4 months ago

I know that earlier this morning my account was hacked and my account was used to spread the link to a well fake server. I have fixed the issue with the hack and now have full control over my account once again I would like to be unbanned at this time so I can play on the deadmc server next time I play on it.

t0the4rk Senior Moderator
24 posts
0 topics
4 months ago

Hello!
We're currently reviewing your ban appeal and will notify you when our staff team has decided on our course of action.
In the meantime, make sure to stay updated about our rules.

~ WINGHERO

Snicko Admin
96 posts
14 topics
3 months ago

Hi Lord_Gabool, it doesn't seem like your account currently has a ban. If you can try join the server, feel free to send through a screenshot of the error message. Thanks!

Lord_Gabool Member
3 posts
1 topics
3 months ago

Sorry, I was a bit unclear I was referring to the discord server, not the Minecraft server I apologize for not being more clear about that I was at the time trying to figure out what channels I had to go through to get unbanned from other discord servers so I was a bit rushed with getting this appeal out there.

24 posts
0 topics
3 months ago

Hey there!
I've looked through the banned members list but I couldn't find you on there. Is your name on discord Lord_Gabool or is it a different username?

Lord_Gabool Member
3 posts
1 topics
3 months ago

Hello, I appreciate the amount of time you're putting into this, My discord username is YugiohAlec sorry that I didn't include that in the previous message, and the Lord_Gabool username is my Minecraft account only.

24 posts
0 topics
3 months ago

Thank you for the answer!
I found you on our banned list and contacted the rest of the team to discuss the ban lift. We'll let you know about our decision as quickly as possible!
And no need to thank us haha, always happy to help!

Snicko Admin
96 posts
14 topics
3 months ago

Hi Lord_Gabool! Thanks for clearing that up. I have unbanned yugiohalec from the Discord now. Hope to chat soon!