web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
ban appeal
rollingdeathball Member
4 posts
2 topics
5 months ago

im very very sorry for what i said earlier he said something that really upset me and i feel bad for what i said im just uncomfortable repeating what he said

also i swore because i just am allowed to IRL but not online in DEADMC this is a issue i work on and struggle with day by day i cannot believe i called him what i did and i apologize dead MC is my favorite server ever i am only 12 after all. thank you to whoever takes time from their life t oread this 

rollingdeathball Member
4 posts
2 topics
5 months ago

please

rollingdeathball Member
4 posts
2 topics
5 months ago
rollingdeathball:

im very very sorry for what i said earlier he said something that really upset me and i feel bad for what i said im just uncomfortable repeating what he said

also i swore because i just am allowed to IRL but not online in DEADMC this is a issue i work on and struggle with day by day i cannot believe i called him what i did and i apologize dead MC is my favorite server ever i am only 12 after all. thank you to whoever takes time from their life t oread this 

t0the4rk Senior Moderator
24 posts
0 topics
5 months ago

Hey there!
We're happy to see that you've reflected upon your actions. We will discuss your ban appeal as soon as possible and inform you of our decision!
In the meantime, stay patient and remember to familiarize yourself with our rules.

~ WINGHERO

t0the4rk Senior Moderator
24 posts
0 topics
5 months ago

Hello!
Your ban appeal has been accepted and you're now welcome to come back to our server.
We hope to see you on soon!

~ WINGHERO