web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
my s
contyper Member
4 posts
2 topics
5 months ago

Upon reflection, I acknowledge that my behavior may have disrupted the experience of others on the server, and for that, I am truly sorry. It was never my intention to create a negative atmosphere or hinder the enjoyment of fellow players.

want to assure the DeadMC staff that I have taken steps to rectify my actions and will be more mindful of my behavior in the future. I am committed to contributing positively to the server and ensuring that everyone can enjoy their time on DeadMC without any disturbances.

thank you for you'r time and consideration sincerly contyper

Last edited: 5 months ago
NaVI Moderator
22 posts
0 topics
5 months ago

We are going to review your appeal and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

Snicko Admin
96 posts
14 topics
4 months ago

Hi Contyper, thanks for your patience.

It is great to hear you are on a path of improvement. However, due to your previous ban history, we don't believe enough time has passed to have you back in the community. We came to a conclusion that a total ban time of 12 months is now suitable. I have now adjusted this ban time to reflect this.

We look forward to having you back online, however please take some time to look over the rules before the ban time is up to ensure you are up to date with them.

Thanks!

Snicko