web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Hey...
Default_69 Member
4 posts
3 topics
6 months ago

It's been a few months. I got banned for x raying on the server during the summer, and I've taken a break from Minecraft since then. I kind of feel lonely, since I have no one to talk to after a stressful day. I know it was my second offense and that it was for the same reason both times, but I'd love to have another chance on the server.  I'll return the diamonds and other ores that I mined, and I'll never touch my x ray texture pack ever again, and if I do, there will be no complaints. It brought me a lot of joy to hop on every day and play to my heart's content, and I hope that you can appeal my ban, so I can start fresh. Thanks for your time.

~Default_69

Last edited: 6 months ago
NaVI Moderator
22 posts
0 topics
6 months ago

Hi Default!!

We'll review your ban appeal as soon as possible and let you know of our decision as a team. Thanks for your patience!

Snicko Admin
96 posts
14 topics
6 months ago

Hi Default, we have decided to remove the ban after your appeal was reviewed. 

Please review the rules before returning (https://www.DeadMC.com) to ensure you are aware of them to avoid further punishments in the future.

Looking forward to seeing you online again soon!

Default_69 Member
4 posts
3 topics
6 months ago

Thank you!