web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Junior Moderator Application
squishmyface1 Moderator
2 posts
1 topics
9 months ago

Hello DeadMC Staff!

I'm Squish, I've just celebrated my 20th birthday and live in Western Australia. I have been an active member of DeadMC since 13/3/2021. In the last two and a half years I've become a well known user on this server, have made many friends and am a donator (emperor). I am hoping to be considered for a Junior Moderator role on your server.

I first started playing minecraft in 2012 on a very slow iPad. Thankfully I have since upgraded to a PC that I pretty much only use for minecraft and work. If I'm not playing minecraft you'll find me at work or in the gym. Fitness has become a passion of mine in recent years and has allowed me to lose over 27kgs improving my mental and physical health tremendously. I currently work an office job that I love but almost everyday you'll see me log in to DeadMC to continue building and expanding Squish Town. Having such a friendly server with lovely members is something I value a lot.

Why do I think I'd be a good suit for the Jr Moderator Role?

I value having a positive community. When players (usually new ones) become disrespectful and or break the rules I am quick to give them a friendly reminder of the rules. Often it's because they either haven't read the rules yet or forgot (everyone slips up sometimes) but on occasions where it is a deliberate attempt to disrespect the DeadMC community I report them. 

I am very active on this server, often I am online when there are no moderators. If I was accepted in the Jr Moderator role it could fill a gap of time that is missing during these times. My playtime is currently 21.08 days.

Throughout my time as a member I have been welcoming and helpful to all players when required. I have welcomed 343 players in my time on the server. I have a public mob grinder (zombie_xp) and receive messages from members on an almost daily basis because they have accidently dropped something, I will never keep these items and always get them back to the owner if notified.

I am and will continue to be supportive of all players and their achievements no matter how small.
I'd love to be a Jr Moderator, I want to help keep this server fun and safe for all members.

Thank you for your time, I hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,
Squish

Discord: Squish8490

P.S Should the Jr Mod role not be available, I would like to be considered for a helper role.

t0the4rk Senior Moderator
21 posts
0 topics
9 months ago

Hello Squish!

Thank you for sending in your application, we'll review it as a team and contact you about our decision. ^^
We hope you continue to play on our server and enjoy the experience in the meantime.

Just to clear things up, everyone starts off as a helper and climbs up from there!

~ WINGHERO

Last edited: 9 months ago
squishmyface1 Moderator
2 posts
1 topics
9 months ago

Thanks for clarifying WINGHERO and for your fast response! looking forward to hearing from you :). 

t0the4rk Senior Moderator
21 posts
0 topics
9 months ago

Thank you for waiting Squish!
I'm very happy and honored to be able to inform you that your application has been accepted. Welcome to the team and my congratulations!
You'll receive your rank as soon as possible. :)

~ WINGHERO