web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Ban Appeal
Topic Locked
Orion Senior Moderator
12 posts
0 topics
9 months ago
Smrtono5000:

Plus where was the joke? I exactly know what I have written. And you should know too.

That's the point, it wasn't a joke. Simply racist.

The rules have a very simple rule against racism, they're not complicated. It's simply not allowed.

Concerning your ban history, it may have been wise to read the rules before.

Smrtono5000 Member
15 posts
5 topics
9 months ago

Because otherwise warnings mean don't mean that I shouldn't do that, they mean that I will get banned the second a staff gets on.

Orion Senior Moderator
12 posts
0 topics
9 months ago

Smrtono, with respect to your privacy I won't give the exact number, but you have been banned almost the most out of every returning member of Deadmc.

It seems like you're not accepting that actions do have consequences. If you have been banned so often on a server, you can't be racist and expect to be treated with a suede gloves.

You can't keep doing bad things and throw a tantrum when consequences follow.

What you did was bannable with or without your previous ban history and as you are not appealing, but rather fighting, I'll close this thread to prevent profitless discussion. You have some time to give a response as that is fair, but after that it'll be closed.

Last edited: 9 months ago
Smrtono5000 Member
15 posts
5 topics
9 months ago

And honestly for every ban you done everyone I talked with says that you are a joke.

Orion Senior Moderator
12 posts
0 topics
9 months ago

I'm at peace with that.

As you have chosen not to appeal, this thread is now closed.