web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Banned for a false harassment accuse.
Topic Locked
YonderBobcat211 Member
20 posts
4 topics
about 1 year ago

hey Snicko

A mod by the name of danikat17 muted and banned both of us even after i closed the topic when DEATH said.

Then she muted both of us for OFFENSIVE_LANGUAGE and banned both of us for 30 months.

I hope you remember about the fight with fabstapizza_yt and none of the mods did the steps above.

I cannot see in the rules that anyone can get permanently banned for fighting for a deal. 

Hope you look from our point of views and do something about it.

Thanks

Last edited: about 1 year ago
YonderBobcat211 Member
20 posts
4 topics
about 1 year ago

You can also check the logs or discord chat for any harass I did with her.

btw i have logs u can verify this if u want https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ptJJ3B1DNDrO6WMZA19pgvNXv8ES1GKY/view?usp=sharing

YonderBobcat211 Member
20 posts
4 topics
about 1 year ago

I cannot upload more proofs over here idk why maybe its my internet.

I have sent some screenshots on discord.

YonderBobcat211 Member
20 posts
4 topics
about 1 year ago

YonderBobcat211 Member
20 posts
4 topics
about 1 year ago

this is all i could send

danikat17 Senior Moderator
9 posts
0 topics
about 1 year ago

Yonder,

You have been previously banned for public nuisance for inappropriate behavior towards staff. You have pushed chat rules and received several warnings from several staff members regarding the rules. Your warnings and chat behavior resulted in several mutes. This is a continued pattern of problematic behavior. Your ban appeal should be focused on how you are going to improve your behavior and time on the server, not point fingers at other players. At this time, your ban appeal has been denied. You may reapply in two weeks. Please make a separate post when doing so.

danikat17

🌷🌼danikat17🌼🌷

BrownieAndAtlas Member
20 posts
3 topics
about 1 year ago

bro yonder, its best to just leave. Let them waste their time playing a block game, all these people act as if they have some sort of power, as if they are somehow...superior to another but in the end its just another mindless person spending hours of their day on a block game. Its literally just place place place, break woooahh that was new lol. Love u man, I want the best for u .

YonderBobcat211 Member
20 posts
4 topics
about 1 year ago

That was the first time i got muted after the ban without any warning. No one warned me that. Also after the mute why did we both get a ban? I did not do anything. I have the logs and screenshots for proofs and also locking this topic won't do gimme an answer about the harassment thing

Last edited: about 1 year ago
BrownieAndAtlas Member
20 posts
3 topics
about 1 year ago
YonderBobcat211:

That was the first time i got muted after the ban without any warning. No one warned me that. Also after the mute why did we both get a ban? I did not do anything. I have the logs and screenshots for proofs and also locking this topic won't do gimme an answer about the harassment thing

they just say you were warned many times by staff for this topic to make it justified. 

we were warned once to drop it, death said drop it, we dropped it then ban.

don't worry bout it

YonderBobcat211 Member
20 posts
4 topics
about 1 year ago

I have memories of my grandfather on this server. Its hard for me to leave. And also this is a complete false accusation and the other team members can look into. And also I cannot contest of what I didn't even do so telling me to recreate an appeal won't help. You don't even have proofs but banned cuz u got mad because I said jordan a bad mod previously.