web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
got banned from my fav server :((
iaeglpoolp Member
6 posts
3 topics
about 1 year ago

saddd, i got banned and there's nothing i can do about it..

Last edited: about 1 year ago
iontanker Moderator
9 posts
0 topics
about 1 year ago

Hi iaegpoolp,

I'm sad to say that while I was spectating after receiving notification of hacking, I saw you dig straight down about 15 to 20 blocks to ancient debris then dig straight to another ancient debris after you stood in place looking at random spots then proceed towards those areas that you randomly looked at. 

So the ban will stay for the duration unless you what to make another appeal to shorten the span, if successful

Last edited: about 1 year ago
iaeglpoolp Member
6 posts
3 topics
about 1 year ago

I wasn't using xray myself, i had a friend that was using it and telling me where to go. 

Snicko Admin
108 posts
14 topics
about 1 year ago

Hi iaeglpoolp. This is still taking advantage of hacks. Do you think that should be allowed?

iontanker Moderator
9 posts
0 topics
about 1 year ago

That is still a form of hacking even if you were not the one who was using the hack.

Just using the information is just like using the hack as well cause its a form of cheating, and clear advantage to other players.

iaeglpoolp Member
6 posts
3 topics
about 1 year ago

I know that it was still taking advantage of hacks, and i am very sorry. I promise that it will never happen again.

iaeglpoolp Member
6 posts
3 topics
about 1 year ago

If I buy a rank on the server, will I get unbanned? I do regret my actions fully and I know two other hackers that have gone undetected and gotten away with it scot-free. I realize how wrong hacking was and that it gave me an unfair advantage and that wasn't right. I don't expect you to forgive me and/or unban me but please know that I learned my lesson. (If you want to know who the other hackers are, just DM me on discord) thank you for your time and have a nice day.