web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Banned for admin not liking my native dialect (Native language)
Snicko Admin
96 posts
14 topics
about 1 year ago

Hi Shane!

DeadMC is proud to be a safe and welcoming space for everyone. We have players from all different cultures, ages and beliefs. Our rules are in place to ensure this is true.

While something may not offend yourself, it may be offensive to someone else. Therefore our staff will ask a player to stop this behaviour in case they aren’t aware that their actions may be offensive. 

Multiple staff had asked you to drop the subject as it was becoming hostile and aggressive. When the topic turned into an argument, the staff gave you temporary mute.

It is against the rules to attempt to evade a mute or ban, including using signs or the Discord to chat. We have these mutes in place to give you some time to think over your actions.

You can find this rule here: www.DeadMC.com/rules.

Donations help support the server and keep it running. The ranks do not expire and some of the benefits you get are instant. Since you have been playing for many weeks with the donation rank, you would have experienced all the benefits of the ranks.

The ban is only temporary, and we would love to welcome you back as soon as possible. If you are willing to make another ban appeal at any time, we would be happy to reconsider the duration.

shane4551 Member
10 posts
2 topics
about 1 year ago

i want a full refund. your staff offended me so therefore your "offensive language" rule is null.... its ok for you to offend me but the second my language offends you im muted and banned from both your minecraft and discord server? 

i want a refund

YonderBobcat211 Member
20 posts
4 topics
about 1 year ago

Well come on man. Don't ruin the server for 10$. 

shane4551 Member
10 posts
2 topics
about 1 year ago

thats not the point... for lack of better words ive been treat unfairly. 

so on that basis im not going to stop until either A. i get a full refund or B. Mojang and the Financial ombudsman conduct an investigation... from there i dont know where things will go but things arent looking to bright for the server owner.

such a simple fix... refund and i have nothing on the server, couldnt touch em with a 10 ft barge pole even if i tried but now? they hold my untaxed commercial income.. i have power in this situation as a customer protected by many different consumer rights. 

Snicko Admin
96 posts
14 topics
about 1 year ago

Hi Shane, I take these situations very seriously and I don’t tolerate any sort of harassment or offensive language. I’d love to get more information about the situation with the staff member offending you if you are willing to share. If you would like it to be private, you can email me personally at snicko@deadmc.com.

Our server and community is kept alive by donations from the community, and in return they get some cool benefits. It would be unfair to others if you were given a refund because the benefits last forever and there has been enough time for you to experience all the benefits of the rank. If every player simply donated for a rank and refunded once they want to stop playing, the server and community would not be able to survive.

I also want to reiterate that every player is subject to the rules, despite being a donator. Donating does not give you more freedom to break the rules as this was be unfair. 

It’s also worth noting that your punishment is temporary. You are also allowed to make a ban appeal to undo or change the duration of the ban, if successful.