web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
I am sorry
Smrtono5000 Member
15 posts
5 topics
about 1 year ago

Well 10th january I got banned for spawn camping, I am sorry And it has been 3 months since it happened, I am now trying to appeal for 4 time and I dont really have what to say? Username is Smrtono5000, I will start a Nation on the server if I come back, and yeah MAKE RULES BIT MORE DETAILED

-this is 4th time I have done a appeal because the rule was not detailed (Just make then with detailes so I can know, I aint going to expect it to be a rule)

Snicko Admin
89 posts
14 topics
about 1 year ago

Hi Smrtono!
Unfortunately your ban is permanent.

DeadMC is proud to be a safe and welcoming place for everyone.

We enforce our rules to keep this statement true. You can revisit the rules here.

The ban is permanent due to your history of rule breaking and bad behaviour that caused an unsafe and unwelcoming environment for other players.

Here is a history of your bans:

• 3 days for Hacking
  • 3 days for Public Nuisance
  • 3 days for Public Nuisance
  • 2 months for Public Nuisance
  • Current ban for False Reporting (including other public nuisance behaviour like TP killing)

You can see we have given you a fair amount of chances, however your appeal does not show much remorse for the players that were affected.

Smrtono5000 Member
15 posts
5 topics
about 1 year ago

Your ban history is, messily incorrect, first of all changing the rules in the moment after report ( few days after) does not change the fact that rule didnt exists at moment of action, And yes I do not show remorse to the players, I don't want to show remorse, I know they dislike my actions, they tried to to mess with me, but due to taking it hard I was reported with not real reason. And few other statements:

1. I NEVER GOT BANNED OR DID USE HACKS... it is cappitalised due to importancy 

2. I got perm banned for spawn camping but the rule wasn't detailed, I got 3 months due to false report because the item was backpack and it didn't look like shulker (I accept that it was mistake)

3. I only had one public nuisance ban.

So most of your data is incorrect, plus you gave me 1 chance, I got maximum possible ban ( for all my actions I think) so respond soon, farewell Snicko

Smrtono5000 Member
15 posts
5 topics
about 1 year ago

Snicko

And yeah, you keep it safe? That is a lie, I and my friends dealt with multiple griefs and with logical evidence I was ignored, and the last act was act for hell, plus last time (perm ban) it was combat log so don't try to tell me I spawn camped for me wanting to ruin the server