web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Application for a helper's role
YonderBobcat211 Member
20 posts
4 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello there! My name is Yonder AKA yonderbobcat211. I am 16 years old but soon will turn 17 on April 5th. I have a good vocabulary and good communication skills.  My passion is to become a web developer and then settle down. My hobbies include programming (PHP, python, javascript, etc ), reading books, playing outdoor games, and listening to the stories made by my grandpa (Sadly now he is no more). I have been playing Minecraft for years and have a keen knowledge about its features, functions, etc. I am also a redstoner in the bedrock version. I have made redstone robots, automatic farms, and more.

I have been on the server for 3+ months. When I first joined the server, I was met with a group of kind players who gave me a lot of stuff to move on. This made me enthusiastic and I began playing. Wherever possible I try to help newbies with getting good gear, settling down and giving them an intuitive introduction to Deadmc commands. I had joined many servers but I liked Deadmc the most because of the following features:

It's got a lot of players,

We can claim lands ( Most of the servers lack this feature),

Plus more!

I also would like to relate my story on this server but I guess that would make it too long.

I hope my application is taken into consideration and I get a chance to help players.

Thanks! 

Discord: Agent47#5017

Last edited: about 1 year ago
Snicko Admin
96 posts
14 topics
about 1 year ago

Hi Yonder/Agent, thanks for your application! It’s great to hear a bit about you.

We’ll be in touch about the application as soon as possible.

Thanks again!

YonderBobcat211 Member
20 posts
4 topics
about 1 year ago

sure