web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Unban me porfavor
Rrbruhh Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 month ago

My username is Rrbruhh and I got banned for racial slurs but I don’t remember ever saying it and if I did it wasn’t targeted towards anyone and I was in the town PAK if it helps.

NaVI Senior Moderator
31 posts
0 topics
about 1 month ago

Hi Rrbruhh!

DeadMC is proud to be a safe and welcoming place for everyone.We enforce our rules to keep this statement true. You can revisit the rules.

We are going to review your appeal and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

t0the4rk Senior Moderator
43 posts
0 topics
about 1 month ago

Hello!

DeadMC is proud to be able to call itself an inclusive space for everyone regardless of who they are or where they come from.
It is also a family friendly server where children and their families often play, thus we cannot allow any racist remarks or behaviors that could not only make our server members feel uncomfortable and not welcome - but also could result in children picking up the very same behavior.

You say you don't remember saying such a remark, but then immediately follow it up with "if I did, it wasn't targeted towards anyone", and it feels devoid of accountability. Regardless if it was targeted or not, some people don't feel comfortable with it, It's also in our rules to not use offensive language, slurs included. It's also quite racist to say because of It's origin. For that, we'll have to deny your ban appeal, as we don't really see any responsibility in it for the situation and it feels more like you're dodging it instead.

You're welcome to appeal at a later date once you thought about it more.
~ WINGHERO