web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
ban appeal
biggeststephen Member
7 posts
4 topics
3 months ago

hi my Minecraft username is biggeststephen. and I was hacking, I had just got my hacks at this point and tested them out on this server in result of my actions I was banned around 1 year ago and I regret it so please forgive me and unban me it was for hacking. And at this point I have uninstalled my hacks. I am sorry.

Last edited: 3 months ago
NaVI Senior Moderator
31 posts
0 topics
3 months ago

Hey biggeststephen!! 

Sorry I am not able to find your username in the server. Can you give us more detail about yourself. Like did you changed your username,  when you got your ban , do you have any rank , your town name etc .

Waiting for your reply!

Thank you

Last edited: 3 months ago
biggeststephen Member
7 posts
4 topics
2 months ago

hi this is biggeststephen you had said that my name was not in the system I do not believe that I have changed my username, and I have forgotten my town name since this ban occurred one year ago, so I can not remember a lot about this, all I know is that I have not changed my username over the past year, but try biggeststephen77.  hope this helps (probably doesn't help)

Thank you.

Last edited: about 1 month ago
Snicko Admin
108 posts
14 topics
about 1 month ago

Hey there! I can see your username used to be BiggestStephen77 however it no longer exists (https://mcuuid.net/?q=biggeststephen77). Are you sure the name has not changed?

biggeststephen Member
7 posts
4 topics
about 1 month ago

try biggeststephen as it is currently my name. thanks