web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
ban appeal
Topic Locked
Gr1ef3r Member
14 posts
5 topics
5 months ago

Hi, I was am wishing to be unbanned from deadmc I am a loyal player and member who has spent alot of money on this server Blackrose was spreading rumours of the discord and I was trying to defend myself then I got annoyed and instigated a fight I am sorry for what i done

t0the4rk Senior Moderator
50 posts
0 topics
5 months ago

Hello Clapz!

I appreciate your ban appeal and apology, but I don't think It's sincere at all. As an old DeadMC player you should already know better than to engage in fights, you know that's not how we deal with things here, especially after many bans in the past. You should have came right to us and we'd resolve the issue peacefully. Instead, you chose to engage in a fight, involve Graham and 2 other people right after being warned not to cause issues on the server and try to get around the rules.

Worse yet, you and your friends attempted to share a player's sensitive, private information you received illegally and threatened to DDoS them. This is unacceptable, vile and disgusting behavior that could have put their health, mental or physical, or life itself in danger. Passing off the player's warnings as "rumors" when we all know it was not true does not help your case and involving them in your ban appeal as to somehow justify your actions isn't the best way to apologize either.

DeadMC is a safe community for all kinds of people, free of toxic behaviors and what you did was not only dangerous but also reckless. Your friend blamed the player for getting you and Graham banned but it was your own fault for that. You need to take accountability for what happened and stop trying to shrug it off like It's not a big deal that someone could've been seriously harmed because of petty revenge, going out of your way to let your friends not only reveal their sensitive information on our discord server but also attempting that on our minecraft server as well. It doesn't show remorse or any kind of proof that you've matured, and for that I need to deny your ban appeal. Due to the severity of your actions, both of you are not welcome to re-appeal, as the permanent ban will stay in place forever.

~ WINGHERO

Last edited: 5 months ago
Gr1ef3r Member
14 posts
5 topics
5 months ago

Hi wing I never had any part to play in this so called ddosing I had no idea about it 

50 posts
0 topics
5 months ago

I understand this can be hard on you to hear this, but unfortunately you've had more than one chance to reflect on your behavior throughout the years and the many issued bans to grow. This situation was not only severe, but also proof that "sorry" won't be enough to fix it this time. I'm sorry, but our decision will be final to deny you future ban appeals.

Allowing you back in would disregard what the victim went through and would cause many to feel uncomfortable and at risk of it happening to them as well, something we cannot risk or allow to happen again given how dangerous it is. To keep our community safe, we had decided that this is for the best.

~ WINGHERO

Gr1ef3r Member
14 posts
5 topics
5 months ago

Hi Wing, I understand the sevirity of this situation but I had no part to play in the doxing I tought this was outragous and after this incident I decied to stop playing with the person who done this. I believe I should be unbanned or be compensated for all the money I have spent on this server and if nesicsarry I will persue further action!

50 posts
0 topics
5 months ago

Inviting your friends to our server solely for the purpose of harassing a player makes you as much responsible for what happened as they are. Especially since you're an old player and should know the rules by heart which you always choose to ignore instead.
I've explained many times why even if you didn't know their true intention you got banned - which is because you've instigated the fight and participated in it and then invited them to harass the player.

Being a supporter or spending an x amount of money on our server doesn't make you immune to rule breaking and we always judge our members fairly regardless of rank. It's your responsibility to obey our rules, and we've stated clearly the consequences of not doing so. It was your choice how to handle the situation and now you're handling the consequences. You're not entitled to receiving all your money back just because you broke a rule and you don't agree with the punishment that came from it.
Threatening us is no way to appeal and further avoiding the responsibility just proves you're saying what we want to hear without meaning a single word of it and require a long time to mature into realizing that your decision could have costed someone their life.

Our decision is final and because you're choosing to argue us on it and resort to threats, further arguing will result in locking this topic.

~ WINGHERO