web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Wanted to try to be a helper
Sly43 Member
13 posts
4 topics
7 months ago

A few months ago, I decided to try to find a new server since I quit my last one. I went to a server finder site and searched for "Post-apocalyptic Minecraft servers," and DeadMC caught my eye. I joined the IP and instantly fell in love with the server and its community. Recently, I was told I should send in an application to be a helper (about 3 days ago), so I decided to give it a shot!

I have a good understanding of the features of the server, and I know a lot about Minecraft. I've always liked helping people on the server and always treat people on the server with the same respect as I would like to receive. Some of my hobbies outside of Minecraft are coding, art, and content creation!

I hope you consider my application!

-Sly42

NaVI Moderator
22 posts
0 topics
7 months ago

Hey Sly43! 

Thanks for your application and interest in becoming a helper! 🙂 We will discuss your application as a team and will be alerted if we have a helper position open. Until then, please continue to enjoy DeadMC!

Sly43 Member
13 posts
4 topics
7 months ago

Thank you! Regardless of the result I will try to make DeadMC a better place, and I will certainly continue to enjoy DeadMC!

Thanks!

-Sly42

Last edited: 7 months ago