web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Banned over 4 months ago. Just wanting to check up.
AlmightyAllah5 Member
3 posts
2 topics
11 months ago

I was banned over 4 months ago (overall 6 month ban) for being rude to online players and making crude homosexual comments. I realize that this was a mistake and I have had some time to think about my actions on this server. I sincerely apologize for commenting these things and I am making this appeal to let the mods know that I wont make this mistake again. I feel like I am ready to be on a public server again and please let me know what you decide. I appreciate your time. 

NaVI Senior Moderator
31 posts
0 topics
11 months ago

Hey AlmightyAllah5!! We are going to review your appeal and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

Snicko Admin
108 posts
14 topics
11 months ago

Hi AlmightyAllah! We believe your appeal is genuine and that enough time has passed for a second chance, and therefore will remove the ban. Please read over the rules (https://www.deadmc.com/rules) before joining again to make sure you are aware of them, as breaking the rules a second time can lead to a permanent ban.

Hope to see you online again soon!