web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
banned?
Sly43 Member
13 posts
4 topics
11 months ago

I was mining and trying to get some diamonds. I wasn't turning, and I was strip mining. I reached a cave and went to a lava lake. I placed blocks around the edge attempting to empty the lava lake (because diamonds are commonly found there) and started bridging across the lake. As soon as I made it to the other side, I was banned! I messaged one of the helpers on Discord, and they suggested I make an appeal. I love this server's community, and I hope I get unbanned soon. Thank you for reading.

Sly42

iontanker Moderator
9 posts
0 topics
11 months ago

Hello sly42,

Sad to say you were banned for the same actions as last time im afraid. You were seen placing blocks in a lava pool in a square randomly then you mined up diamonds after this immediately. You haveen been seen doing this multiple times and the staff member made the decision to a ban for hacking since the actions fall under hacking, if you were using a texture/mod pack that shows ores through lava and/or blocks id advise it be removed.

Sly43 Member
13 posts
4 topics
11 months ago

That was because i do have  texture pack that makes lava clear, but i diddnt belive that it was against the rules at the time.

this is the pack "I See Lava - Minecraft Mods - CurseForge"

I will uninstall the mod if you wish

Sly43 Member
13 posts
4 topics
11 months ago

also the last time i was banned is becuase i told my stepbrother i would pay him for every diamond he gets (10 cents) but he decided to try to rob me

iontanker Moderator
9 posts
0 topics
11 months ago

Just a quick uestion how did you not hit any lava or gravel while you were digging your 1x1 block hole and how did youtravel so fast has got me curious before i do any unbanning.

Sly43 Member
13 posts
4 topics
11 months ago

let me check my mods

Sly43 Member
13 posts
4 topics
11 months ago

Ah i see, the mod "https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/faster-crouching" was installed (This isnt my mod setup, my friend gave me his) ill uninstall it

Edit: ill look for any more mods that are questionable

Last edited: 11 months ago
iontanker Moderator
9 posts
0 topics
11 months ago

Ok thank you very much for your cooperation and honesty i shall undo the ban and have fun on the server

Sly43 Member
13 posts
4 topics
11 months ago

Thank you for being so understanding, have a good day!