web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Ban Appeal
Kuzco Member
3 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

I Am Completly sorry I didnt read the rules I just isn't know that killing pets is a ban its just I loved deadmc it was my favorite server when I got banned di cryed for days but now I have courage to appeal I believe that if u didn't rea the rule book u shouldn't be banned and you should always make a tuturoial so  cant escape it till u understand I understand killing pets is wrong but I  just wanted to have some fun  didn't realise it was punishable - _EXOTICWOLF_

Kuzco Member
3 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

i will give up most of my riches an say sorry to danikat an uh I forgot the other person for there animals being robbed/kidnapped I Just want to join back to have more fun and adventures Please accept my appeal I hope this works :] _

sincerely Kuzco/_EXOTICWOLF_ :]

Snicko Admin
108 posts
14 topics
about 1 year ago

Hi Exotic, we are in the process of reviewing the appeal and will let you know the outcome as soon as possible. Thanks!

Snicko Admin
108 posts
14 topics
about 1 year ago

Hi Exotic! I'm happy to announce that the team decided to accept your ban appeal, as enough time has passed for you to have learned the lesson. Please make sure to go over the rules again (https://www.DeadMC.com/rules) to avoid any further issues. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you online again soon!