web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Ban Appeal
AlmightyAllah5 Member
3 posts
2 topics
about 1 year ago

I was recently banned for making a sort of hateful comment towards some individuals. I have played long enough to watch a friend get banned from chat for 15 minutes for something perfectly similar to what I said. I realize that I am in the wrong and shouldn't have made that comment but I feel like the punishment was a bit unjust. Honestly I just wanna grind out some MC with some friends and I wont let a mistake in chat happen again. 

Snicko Admin
108 posts
14 topics
about 1 year ago

Hi, Almighty!

DeadMC is proud to be a safe and welcoming place for everyone. Unfortunately, what you said was homophobic and immature, and even offended someone who was in the chat at the time.

We don't tolerate this sort of behaviour.

Seeming that you think this punishment is unjust shows that you do not have remorse for your actions, or have considered how others may have been affected by your actions.

Therefore, at this stage your appeal has been denied.

You may wish to create another appeal in the future.

AlmightyAllah5 Member
3 posts
2 topics
about 1 year ago

I realize that when saying my punishment is unjust I look like I have no remorse, but the truth is that I am sorry to have offended another individual. When I first played DeadMC one of my neighbors near my base called many players racial slurs and constantly cursed over chat. I watched as he got banned from using chat for 15 minutes. I know for a fact that I didn't use any vocabulary anywhere near as bad as he did, and I am sorry to have expressed my opinion over chat.