web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
RaiderGangs helper application
RaiderGang Member
3 posts
2 topics
about 1 year ago

Hi, my name is Logan but in the DeadMC server I go by Raider and I am from California and I would be honored to be able to apply as helper role in this server, I haven't been in this for very long but I've been here long enough to say that this server is awesome and the community is very kind, yes some people don't know how to respect the staff, but that is why I would like to apply for helper role

I think this would be a great role for me because I am very understanding of my surroundings in the server, having the helper role would also make me feel more active on the server and real life, even if I do not get this helper role I will continue to support the staff and the server, of course at the admins restrictions.

here are some of my hobbies.

playing Minecraft

Drawing

Basketball

Coding games and html pages 

sincerely, Logan

Last edited: about 1 year ago
RaiderGang Member
3 posts
2 topics
about 1 year ago
RaiderGang:

Hi, my name is Logan but in the DeadMC server I go by Raider and I am from California and I would be honored to be able to apply as helper role in this server, I haven't been in this for very long but I've been here long enough to say that this server is awesome and the community is very kind, yes some people don't know how to respect the staff, but that is why I would like to apply for helper role

I think this would be a great role for me because I am very understanding of my surroundings in the server, having the helper role would also make me feel more active on the server and real life, even if I do not get this helper role I will continue to support the staff and the server, of course at the admins restrictions.

here are some of my hobbies.

playing Minecraft

Drawing

Basketball

Coding games and html pages 

sincerely, Logan

NaVI Moderator
22 posts
0 topics
about 1 year ago

Hi RaiderGang/Logan, thanks for your application! It’s great to hear a bit about you.

We’ll be in touch about the application as soon as possible.

Thanks again!