web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Staff Application
418k Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

Hello, my name is Alex also known as my ign 418k. I am here today applying for staff because I seek more experience in the moderating world. I know i acted childish and years ago i was very immature, but I feel like we all know what people change and to prove it I have examples. I've been moderating for 4+ years in many Minecraft/discord servers such as: medieval vanilla, archermc, cala, fish wiki, netcord, dewees, team cloudy, team syv, and I am also employed as a QA game tester at a company called keyword studios, I could name more servers but I honestly forgot their names. this was just to prove that one person can change a lot through the years. i am not the same person that I was back then when I got banned, I've learned from my mistakes and am ready to learn more about moderating, now that we got that out of the way, my hobbies are, building computers, writing code on intellij and excel, and being a game tester, I got into programming school and plan on being a professional game designer/dev as well as a Minecraft dev. i am 18 and i like playing hockey, baseball, basketbal, football and chess, although I only play hockey basketball and football in leagues. hopefully my past doesn't change what you think of this application, well at least not too much

-pesto (418k)

NaVI Moderator
22 posts
0 topics
about 1 year ago

Hi 418k!!

thanks for your application! It’s great to hear a bit about you.

We’ll be in touch about the application as soon as possible.

Thanks again!