web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
I got banned lol
BrownieAndAtlas Member
20 posts
3 topics
about 1 year ago

My username is BrownieAndAtlas

I got banned for speed hacks

idk why lol

I was collecting topical fish in the ocean for my axolotls when I was banned for speed hacks :/ idk if its cuz of the dolphins but honestly, this is dumb

another thing why the freak would I use speed hacks in an ocean... that doesn't make sense logically if I'm collecting tiny fishes lol

also different thing completely haha

I was muted for like 6 hours earlier for saying fronking. Me and my friends made that word up and its means ur annoying but I still love u lol

Last edited: about 1 year ago
BrownieAndAtlas Member
20 posts
3 topics
about 1 year ago

so how long does this usually take, my axolotls need their fishies :/ Im coming my babies

BrownieAndAtlas Member
20 posts
3 topics
about 1 year ago

like bruh I don't even know how to put shaders on my Mac let alone hacks lol

BrownieAndAtlas Member
20 posts
3 topics
about 1 year ago

also can someone feed Gus rq, she needs her daily Cow meat or she is grumpy :<

Snicko Admin
108 posts
14 topics
about 1 year ago

Hi Brownie! There was a noticeable amount of logs (57 absolute checks) by the anti-cheat for speed hacks. I wonder if this was a false detection by the water as I can now see there were no previous detections before that. I will undo this punishment now. My apologies! Let me know if you have any other issues 😄

BrownieAndAtlas Member
20 posts
3 topics
about 1 year ago

ok update

Im back bois, can't get rid of me haha

and I'm still muted so if someone could go over that, 6 hours is painfully slow

Snicko Admin
108 posts
14 topics
about 1 year ago

The mute time is automatic. It looks like you were previously punished twice:

• 30 minutes for spamming
  • 2 hours for spamming

The mute time is exponential.

The first 2 mutes were automatic after 2 warnings, so make sure to listen to the warnings and also make sure to follow staff instructions in the future.

BrownieAndAtlas Member
20 posts
3 topics
about 1 year ago

All thx for the clarification but I got in trouble for "using innaporpritate language" however when I put the word "fronk" into the English dictionary I don't get a response, and if that was not the reason for banning instead it was for talking back to staff then that leads the next question, how. do I get rid of a claim against myself if I am not able to talk to a staff member about it, is that not how conversations work.