web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Banned for admin not liking my native dialect (Native language)
shane4551 Member
10 posts
2 topics
about 1 year ago

Got muted by an admin because they didn't like my use of the word "Ass" which in my dialect means Donkey and this is not only my native dialect but the definition for ass is actually in the Global dictionary.

i was also banned from the discord server because i stated an admin muted me due to my dialect.... its not profanity its proper English which is 100% accurate.... funnily enough i live in Yorkshire, East Riding where proper English aswell as a Yorkshire spun dialect is used if this is offensive to the admins (no other players had an issue one even sided with me in this case) then id like a full refund on my ranks and ill take my custom somewhere else where people appreciate my dialect and wont openly offend me on a server and then mute me so i cant protect myself.

your freedom of speech is MASSIVELY limited on both your discord and mc server itself which in minecrafts actual policy can negatively affect your servers rating, Ass is not a word blocked by minecrafts official servers due to its correct meaning but the alternative "Arse" is swearing and offensive. correct your definitions before taking someones right to talk away just because of how they are raised to speak

Orion Senior Moderator
12 posts
0 topics
about 1 year ago

Hi Shane,

You weren't muted for using that word. You were only warned for that.

However, you then insisted upon continuing an argument - for which you got more than two warnings. You were asked multiple times to cease the disussion, as all had been discussed, which you refused. After receiving multiple chances - of which you got more than regularly given - you still refused to stop and that is what got you muted.

Considering your mute appeal is only about whether or not you should've been muted or not for something you weren't actually muted for, I think that this reply will answer most of your questions.

As your mute is 30 minutes and was given after multiple warnings, there is no reason to shorten it at this time. Please read the rules on the website before participating again in the chat.

shane4551 Member
10 posts
2 topics
about 1 year ago

just going to point out that i carried on the discussion because you guys openly offended me by telling me my dialect is against your rules and that im not allowed to talk in it is directly offensive towards myself.... 

you dont like words that arent even offensive and then decided to offend me instead? muting me certainly didnt help your case so again id like a full refund on all the ranks i have purchased i dont want to waste any more of my time on this server to just be walked over by admins because they find my dialect offensive? the word means Donkey and thats a global definitions so u cant use the "oh not all of use live in Yorkshire" excuse either

Orion Senior Moderator
12 posts
0 topics
about 1 year ago

No one says your dialect is offensive. Only that the word "ass" is not appropriate on a family friendly server.

However, as you still seem to think you got muted for your words, for which you only received a warning, I'll say it again for clarity.

You were not muted for saying it. You were muted after you continued an argument/fight of which all points were made clear and of which the chat was trying to move on.

For refunds, please contact Snicko.

Last edited: about 1 year ago
shane4551 Member
10 posts
2 topics
about 1 year ago

LMAOOOO muted for 2 hours?

because i still think your being petty? ban my account and refund all of my ranks, the server has already been reported to Mojangs support... it impends freedom of speech (not referring to the use of ass but me explaining why i used it getting me muted impends that term of service)

paypal: shanewooddavies337@gmail.com

want to see it there within 7 days or ill do a counter payment through starling and chargeback the paypal account i bought the ranks with i have evidence of my product not being delivered (removing my ability to talk is all i need for this as its not mensionhed in the product description that it impends your right to talk)

and for anyone else reading this thread that paid via paypal... next time you buy a rank do a transfer to the email as a business account and they pay 20% tax ontop then straight after do a paypal chargeback and get your full amount back... they lose that 20% tax they paid

shane4551 Member
10 posts
2 topics
about 1 year ago

how can i contact snicko. your free to delete the thread after i get that refund.

Orion Senior Moderator
12 posts
0 topics
about 1 year ago

Unfortunately you continued fighting immediately after being ummuted.

More importantly so:

Please be careful sharing this amount of private information on a public website. Your e-mail seems to expose both a first and last name, which is not safe on a public platform, as we can never know who all are reading along.

Good luck

shane4551 Member
10 posts
2 topics
about 1 year ago

A- you havent given me the contact details for the guy with the refunds

B- thats not my last name :D 

its Lord Shane Morement thats my official name just thought id rub the title in too :) i can be smug if i want

you also banned me for 5 weeks for using signs? not in your rules btw.... a mute is a mute you dont want sign usage? put it in your rules before you ban someone for it without warning...

now. i want those contact details and the reason you put in for my ban? you know that can be sent directly to mojang along with your rules right? the ban was explicitly for using signs to educate people which you banned me for and there is nowhere in your rules that states that against the rules... full refund and i want it in 48 hours due to the service being removed completely which btw considering the ban you gave me was due to something not stated into your rules comes under fraud in commercial law which i can get my bank and starlings internal fraud team to look into. paypal also take this seriously and could terminate the payees account which would be the owners and this is passed to their bank to which could potentially lower credit ratings too. you have 48 hours thats the time required for me to put a query in with my bank and paypal

shane4551 Member
10 posts
2 topics
about 1 year ago

the state consumer protection council, or the Central Consumer Protection Council. The Central Consumer Protection Council is accountable for enforcing the Consumer Protection Act's provisions and regulations.

just a piece of information you may find useful when it comes to denial of service of a digital product and lack of tools to recieve a refund.

now i dont know how your US laws work but in the UK the CCPC is usually called a financial ombudsman these guys can enforce US governors to do an indepth look into all accounts and contact all involved parties

shane4551 Member
10 posts
2 topics
about 1 year ago

still waiting for those contact details