web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Steph's Application for Helper.
Steph Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

Dear DeadMc Staff Team,

I am writing to apply for the Helper role on your Minecraft server. I have been playing on DeadMc since 2020 and have thoroughly enjoyed my experience on the server. I have seen the community grow and flourish over time, and I believe that I can contribute to its continued success as a Helper.

As an active player on the server, I have gained a deep understanding of the games mechanics and the server rules. I enjoy helping new players get started on the server and answering any questions they may have. I have also had experience moderating other Minecraft Servers and understand the importance of enforcing the rules in a fair and unbiased manner.

In addition to my knowledge of the game and moderation experience I am a friendly and approachable player who is always willing to help others. I believe that these qualities make me well-suited for the Helper role on DeadMc.

I am excited about the opportunity to join the DeadMc staff team as a Helper and help contribute to the continued growth and success of the server. Thank you for your consideration.

(some last minute additions I am 15 years old and thoroughly enjoy playing Minecraft I am from Greece and living in Australia :)

Sincerly,

Steph_JS

Last edited: about 1 year ago
NaVI Moderator
22 posts
0 topics
about 1 year ago

Hi Steph!

Thanks for your application! It’s great to hear a bit about you.

We’ll be in touch about the application as soon as possible.

Thanks again!