web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Ban Appeal
HEPHAESTUS Member
14 posts
8 topics
about 1 month ago

Hello! 

I hope everyone is doing well. It has been more than 2 months and I have taken the time to reflect on my actions and I understand the wrongness now. I really hope that you can forgive me and we can move forward. I thoroughly read through all the rules as you all advised me and I feel like I have truly improved on many of the aspects I lacked. 

Thanks again for your consideration,

Heph

Last edited: about 1 month ago
t0the4rk Senior Moderator
50 posts
0 topics
20 days ago

Hello!

We are happy to hear that you're well and improving! :)
We've discussed your ban together, as a team, and have come to the conclusion that we should still, nonetheless, keep the ban in place for now. We're not doing it out of sheer malice, keep in mind, but we've received numerous apologies and similar promises of change before from your side, and actions have consequences - as such, we still think the damage done isn't nowhere near equal to time served for it, and still are skeptical about the aforementioned promises of change and apologies.
As such, we feel that a further break from our server will continue to benefit you.

~ WINGHERO

Last edited: 20 days ago
Kingdoge8331 Member
4 posts
2 topics
19 days ago

My account has been Secured I have did lots of test my pc and Minecraft account it was not my Deadmc account it was discord account I have hacked before on discord because my think connected so then can I have my Minecraft account unbanned from Deadmc please because I want to the server then my discord account got hacked and how I know because the check ip login on discord account it saying location from Edmonton Alberta Canada.

Kingdoge8331 Member
4 posts
2 topics
19 days ago

My account has been Secured I have did lots of test my pc and Minecraft account it was not my Deadmc account it was discord account I have hacked before on discord because my think connected so then can I have my Minecraft account unbanned from Deadmc please because I want to the server then my discord account got hacked and how I know because the check ip login on discord account it saying location from Edmonton Alberta Canada.