web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Application for the Position Moderator
YukiW0lf Helper
2 posts
1 topics
4 months ago

Good evening dear Server Team,

this is my application for the position of moderator.
My name is BlackRose, you may also just say Rose (ingame name YukiW0lf) and i am a Woman.
My mother tongue is German, while English is my second language and I can write it 90% well.
Of course I know that I am still quite new on the server but I am applying anyway.
If necessary, it would be no problem if I should first collect more playing time and later join the team if you want me to join.

Why I am applying and why I am made for it has several reasons:
1. i've been playing Minecraft since 2014 (the year 1.8 came out). I played with a cracked account for a while before I bought a Minecraft account.
2. it is important to note that I am currently a supporter on a German Minecraft server that is in some ways different to Deadmc its like
3. due to the many years I have been playing Minecraft, I have a lot of experience and therefore know how to deal with people.
4. i like to help other people online where i can and i am also currently looking for a new challenge and want to help the server to be safe for all players who just want to play properly without all these rule breakers. So should I be accepted here I would leave the team on the other Minecraft Server.

That's all from my side for now. If you still have questions, please feel free to ask them.

With kind regards
BlackRose

t0the4rk Senior Moderator
43 posts
0 topics
4 months ago

Hello Yuki!
It's really nice that you decided to apply for a staff position to contribute to our server's safety! We'll discuss your application as a team and let you know of our decision!
In the meantime, we hope that you enjoy playing DeadMC!

Just to clear things up:
You always start off as a helper and work your way up from there to make sure you learn more and more commands gradually and gain experience as you go!
We don't require you to leave any other servers to be a staff member on this server, you can be a staff member on as many servers as you like, so don't feel pressured to leave any unless you want to! ^^

~ WINGHERO

YukiW0lf Helper
2 posts
1 topics
4 months ago

Hello Winghero,

Thank you very much for the answer, I'm looking forward to seeing the result :)

Yours sincerely
BlackRose

t0the4rk Senior Moderator
43 posts
0 topics
3 months ago

Hello Yuki!

We've reviewed your application and after observing you for a while, we've decided that you're a good fit for the helper role!
We're super happy to have you here and look forward to working with you. You will receive your helper role as soon as possible.

~ WINGHERO