web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
A 2nd attempt to apply to DeadMC "Helper" Role
Artorius05 Member
4 posts
3 topics
about 1 month ago

Dear DeadMC Administration Team,

I am writing to express interest in reapplying for the Helper role within the DeadMC community. I understand that there have been recent issues that led to my ban from the server, and I would like to take this opportunity to extend my apologies for any disruption or inconvenience my actions may have caused.

Upon reflection, I recognize that my behavior was not in line with the standards and expectations of the DeadMC community. I deeply regret any harm or frustration that my actions may have caused to fellow players, moderators, and administrators. I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful environment within the server, and I am committed to upholding these values moving forward. I am genuinely passionate about the DeadMC community and the experiences it offers to players.

I believe that the Helper role presents an opportunity for me to contribute positively to the community, to assist fellow players, and to help foster a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere within the server. I fully understand the gravity of my past actions and the importance of earning back the trust of the community. If given the chance, I am dedicated to proving myself as a reliable, responsible, and respectful staff member of the DeadMC team.

I am committed to learning from my mistakes, to adhering to the rules and guidelines of the server, and to actively promoting a positive and enjoyable environment for all. Thank you for your time to considering my application.

Sincerely, Artorius05

Artorius05 Member
4 posts
3 topics
about 1 month ago

I have also taken the time to carefully read through the entire rules list multiple times, for myself to benefit to knowing all the rules as I made this application

Snicko Admin
96 posts
14 topics
14 days ago

Hi Artorius! Apologies for the delay in the response. We are just reviewing the application now.

I believe this application was AI generated. If you would like, I would recommend writing a more personal application. Thanks!