web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Helper Application
HEPHAESTUS Member
5 posts
4 topics
2 months ago

Hello! My IGN name is Hephaestus or Heph! I have been playing on the server for almost 1100 days now and have a pretty good understanding of the game and how it works. I love this server as it has a great community of people who all help each other and is unique in many different ways. I enjoy playing the game because of endless possibilities and different builds that make the game more enjoyable.

Currently, I am a college student at UGA! I am majoring in data science and minoring in computer science. In my free time I enjoy playing tennis and hanging out with friends. I am also part of the UGA tennis club team! When I am not doing these things, I am on the server chilling. 

I also wanted to add that I have and will continue doing giveaways for new players and making events for the public to participate in. As well as creating public tp spots to make peoples' lives easier. I have also bought ranks for people in the past and plan to do so in the future. 

I thank you for taking the time to read this and for considering the application! 

Peace! Heph!

t0the4rk Senior Moderator
21 posts
0 topics
about 1 month ago

Thank you for applying!
We will review your application as a team and notify you should a decision be made.
In the meantime, enjoy our server and make sure to revise our rules!

~ WINGHERO

Last edited: about 1 month ago