web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Off-hand quickbow destroys mainhand item when quickbow breaks
c0de_it Member
4 posts
3 topics
3 months ago

To the whom that it may concern, 

Okay, so, this is the second time this has happened (it literally just happened a few minutes ago), but, it seems that sometimes when you have a quickbow in your offhand and a weapon or tool in your mainhand, when the quickbow breaks, it sends the message "Your quickbow (single shot) has broken from wear" however, the quickbow doesn't break, the item in your mainhand breaks instead.  The first time it happened I had diamond pick in my mainhand (eff 4, silk touch, unbreak 3, mending) and the second time it was a diamond sword (unbreak 3, smite 4, mending, sweeping edge). 

The loss of items aren't really too much of a concern, I can always replace them, but, as you might imagine, this happens at the most inconvenient time, such as when you're backed into a corner of a random cave trying to push back a hoard, and suddenly you're left with no weapons at all.  If it weren't for my astounding abilities and rock solid unarmed combat level, I may have succumbed to the swarm.  

Hopefully you can figure it out.  

Cheers, 

c0de

Last edited: 3 months ago
Snicko Admin
95 posts
14 topics
3 months ago

Hey c0de! Thanks so much for reporting this. It doesn't seem to happen everytime, but I'll see if I can find what's causing it and get it fixed.

Let me know if you have any more info

Thanks