web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Greetings.
Lukas8 Member
2 posts
2 topics
11 months ago

Dear whoever reads this 

Good morning, good afternoon or good evening. Whenever you may read this. 

I would like to ask that my temporary ban be lifted. I have cleared up the drama between myself and current helpers Sapphira. I have apologized and they have forgiven me. We are now on good terms. I would also like to ask if it's not to much that is. That after a certain period of time say a week or month. That's up to you. I am fine accepting any punishment I get. I just hope that I may return to the staff team as a helper once again sometime soon.

I love this server. The community is great and the staff are very nice people. I enjoy hanging out with the community and I do love to help. As I am sure that whoever reads this may know. And I feel personally that being a helper is a wonderful thing. A great way to help the community out and meet people. But that's just my personal opinion. I hope that I can be accepted back into the server and maybe back onto the helper team?

As I said before I have cleared up the drama between Sapphira and myself. And done some thinking.

If I cannot be accepted back onto the staff team I understand. In all honesty I was hoping to become a moderator one day. But I understand if the staff don't want me on the team.

It might be worth mentioning that I really enjoyed being on the staff team. 

Anyways I don't think there is anymore I can say. Other then thank you Snicko for the wise advice he gave to me in discord.

Have a wonderful day whoever be reading this. 

Blessings

Lukas8 AKA TheServerCrazy.

Ps. If you can't tell I'm a writer. And I like to write. Apologies if it's long.

Snicko Admin
108 posts
14 topics
11 months ago

Hi Lukas. I appreciate your efforts to try and correct things. I will send you another private message on Discord instead of replying on here :)