web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
xXnot_adminxX SECOND helper application
RaiderGang Member
3 posts
2 topics
12 months ago

I used to be known as Raider gang but since then i changed my ign and since my other helper application didn't work I have gone ham with it this time and created the ultimate application that might even top Lukas8s application...

I am writing to express my interest in the Helper role on the DeadMC server in Minecraft. I am an experienced player who has a passion for helping others and contributing to the community. I believe that my skills, experience, and dedication make me an ideal candidate for this role.

First and foremost, I have extensive experience playing Minecraft. I have spent countless hours exploring the game's vast open world, building structures, and collaborating with other players. This experience has given me a deep understanding of the game's mechanics, as well as a keen eye for detail. I am confident in my ability to answer questions and provide guidance to new players, as well as to assist more experienced players with their builds.

In addition to my experience, I am patient, friendly, and always willing to go the extra mile to help others. I understand that Minecraft can be a complex game, and that many players may require guidance and support to get started. I am committed to providing this support in a way that is approachable, helpful, and non-judgmental.

As a Helper, I would be responsible for moderating chat, enforcing rules, and ensuring that all players are treated with respect and kindness. I understand that this role comes with a great deal of responsibility, and I take this responsibility seriously. I am committed to upholding the standards of the DeadMC community and ensuring that all players have a positive experience on the server.

One of the things that sets me apart as a candidate for the Helper role is my ability to work well with others. I have experience collaborating with other players on builds, and I understand the importance of teamwork in Minecraft. I am confident in my ability to work effectively with other Helpers and moderators to ensure that the server runs smoothly and that all players are treated fairly.

Finally, I am deeply committed to the DeadMC community and to ensuring that it remains a safe and welcoming space for players of all ages and backgrounds. I understand that Minecraft has the power to bring people together from all over the world, and I am committed to doing my part to make this community a positive and inclusive one.

In order to be an effective Helper on the DeadMC server, I believe that it is important to be knowledgeable about the server's rules and policies. I have read through the server's rules and guidelines and am confident in my ability to enforce them fairly and consistently. I understand that the rules are in place to ensure that all players have a positive experience on the server, and I am committed to upholding these standards.

In addition to enforcing rules

and I will be actively be online every day on this server on days I am not sick 

Hope you liked reading about me

Last edited: 12 months ago