web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
DreamKiller____ can i get unbanned i dont even rember what i did
xd_get_Laser Member
8 posts
5 topics
20 days ago

DreamKiller____ can i get unbanned i dont even rember what i did

xd_get_Laser Member
8 posts
5 topics
19 days ago

I got banned for public nuisance it's been a year I think it's okay to let me play now question mark

xd_get_Laser Member
8 posts
5 topics
19 days ago

To the Dead MC Administration,

Subject: Appeal for Reinstatement of Account

Dear Dead MC Administration,

I am writing to appeal for the reinstatement of my account on Dead MC. I understand that my actions have led to my banishment from the server, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or disruption I may have caused to the community.

I acknowledge that my behavior was inappropriate and constituted a public nuisance. I recognize the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful environment within the Dead MC community, and I regret any actions that deviated from this standard.

I want to assure you that I have reflected on my actions and have taken steps to rectify my behavior. I understand the significance of adhering to the rules and guidelines set forth by Dead MC, and I am committed to abiding by them in the future. I have learned valuable lessons from this experience, and I am eager to demonstrate my newfound understanding and maturity.

I am sincerely sorry for any disruption my actions may have caused to the Dead MC community. I understand the impact of my behavior and the importance of fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment for all players. I assure you that I will conduct myself with integrity and respect if given the opportunity to return to Dead MC.

I respectfully request that you consider my appeal for reinstatement and grant me the chance to prove myself as a responsible and valued member of the Dead MC community once again.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely, DreamKiller____